Q Sentral incorporates the following sustainable technologies with the aim of complying with Green Building Index (GBI) Standards.
– Energy efficient technologies to reduce water and energy consumption by 20%
– Rain water harvesting system
– High efficiency sanitary fittings
– Hybrid renewable energy systems in the form of solar panels and wind turbines to generate power to all common areas
– The use of SRI material in the building’s exterior to reduce global warming
– The use of T5/LED/energy saving bulbs